We are happy to announce our salon is preparing to resume services as of 4th July onwards following Government guidelines.
We encourage you to contact us by emailing email@example.com alternatively you can call us on 0208 341 7157 and leave a message and we will get back to you.
Although this date is provisional and may be subject to change depending how the Covid19 pandemic evolves, it is in line with the overall timescale set out by the Government.
With concerns about Coronavirus still very much in mind we will be introducing a number of stringent new hygiene and personal protection procedures.
These procedures will affect the way we welcome you back to the salon, we will be operating under this strict stay safe policy for the foreseeable future.
Our team will wear all the necessary PPE Equipment on the salon floor and all team members will wash and sanitise their hands before and after every client interaction.
- We will not be accepting walk-ins, you must pre book your appointment.
- Hand sanitiser must be used on entry to the salon.
We ask that clients attend their appointment alone and minimise what they bring to the salon, as you will be asked to keep your belongings with you.
We also ask that you pay using card or cashless means where possible.
- Arrive at the agreed time to maximise social distancing.
- To contact us and rearrange your appointment at no additional cost if you have a temperature or are feeling unwell or if any person in your household is unwell or self-isolating.
- We will not be serving refreshments
- We will not have magazines in the salon.
If you wish to have refreshments or read whilst you have your hair service you must bring in your own for the time being.
As expected, following a long period of closure, we currently have a waiting list and will allocate appointments in order of:
- Clients who had appointments cancelled due to the lockdown
- Regular clients who did not have appointments cancelled
- New clients
Our team will be incredibly busy making sure that we can see as many of you as safely possible when we reopen. Please bear with us as we work to see everyone.
We are happy to discuss any concerns please feel free to call the salon or speak to a member of our team.
We would like to thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Best wishes to you all
The Team at Hair Bar London