We’re Back! With a renewed strength, love and good will! ✂️💪
We want to reassure you that we’re doing all we can to provide a safe environment during your salon visit.
To ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of both our guests and team members it has been necessary to put a number of restrictions and safety measures in place for our hair and beauty services.
WE WILL PROVIDE EVERY GUEST WITH SANITISER
On arrival, guests will have their temperature taken and if they have a temperature, they must leave and will be instructed to contact their doctor.
WORKING AS FAR APART AS POSSIBLE
We have installed protective screens and changed how we work so there are less people in the salon at the same time. We’ve rearranged the salon floor so you have more room around you – working as far apart as possible.
OUR TEAM MEMBERS WILL WEAR APPROPRIATE PPE
WORK STATIONS WILL BE SANITISED BETWEEN EVERY APPOINTMENT
This will include steam cleaning and disinfecting all equipment.
How you can help us?
No children or pets
- All guest must arrive alone for their appointment (no children or pets).
Please avoid touching our display stands
- Please ask a team member to assist you with purchasing hair products.
We will not able to provide refreshment at this time
- We kindly ask that you refrain from eating or drinking in salon.
We will not able to provide magazines at this time
- If you choose to bring your own, this must remain on your person at all times.
We encourage contactless payment
- Wherever possible we ask that you pay by credit/debit card or use contactless payment.
Our Hair Bar London salon will try its best in helping to safeguard our clients and team in containing the spread of the coronavirus. We know we can count on all of you to join us in this effort. Stay safe and warm wishes HAIR BAR LONDON